Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

+3
Former France
Former Belgium
Arista Karpusi
7 posters

Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed]

Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed] Empty Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed]

Post  Arista Karpusi Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:11 am

We've been alive for a month! Yay~ This means, of course, that we need to have an activity check to make sure that people are going to stick around, and to see what characters will open up. -stares at the ones she knows aren't being active- So, you have a week to reply to this. If you don't, your account name will change to 'Former [whatever character you are]' and any threads you've posted in will be moved to the basket (unless there more than two other people in said thread; they can go on without you). PM one of the moderators if you want to get your character back. You only get to do this once though; the next time it happens, you will not be given back your character. We want active users, not people who just want to say they're on 'so and so' many forums.

You are all on the 'In Danger' list until you reply, upon which you will be moved to the 'Safe' list. Some of you will recognize this format; it works, so I'm borrowing (read: stealing) it. Okay? Okay.

Those who are on an active hiatus (NL and Prussia) are exempt. If you post a hiatus while the check is going on, you still have to reply to this if you want to keep your character.

~SAFE~
    Germania
    Mama Greece
    Belgium
    France
    America
    England
    Spain
    South Italy

IN DANGER
    Canada
    Greece
    Hungary
    North Italy

EXEMPT
    Netherlands
    Prussia

Last edited by Arista Karpusi on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:25 am; edited 7 times in total
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed] Empty Re: Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed]

Post  Former Belgium Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:32 am

I'm here!~ <3

:3
    Former France
    Former France

Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed] Empty Re: Activity Check #1 [Ends November 8th][Closed]

Post  Former France Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

Here as well! *raises hand*
    Former America
    Former America

Post  Former America Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm here! heeey!
    Former England
    Former England

Post  Former England Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 am

O-oi get me off that danger list. I'm still active.
    -is happy to see this in time-
    Former Spain

Post  Former Spain Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 am

Eek- D: I forgot to post a hiatus!;; *busy with school* I'm here, I'll post somewhere soon too- I'm just a bit busy orz
    Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Post  Arista Karpusi Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Antonio Fernandez C. wrote:Eek- D: I forgot to post a hiatus!;; *busy with school* I'm here, I'll post somewhere soon too- I'm just a bit busy orz

It's fine Tonio, but please try to remember next time, 'kay?
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm here! ><

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 pm