Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

+3
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Former Belgium
Arista Karpusi
7 posters

Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed]

Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed] Empty Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed]

Post  Arista Karpusi Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 am

Time for our second activity check! Aren't you excited?

So, you have a week to reply to this. If you don't, your account name will change to 'Former [whatever character you are]' and any threads you've posted in will be moved to the basket (unless there more than two other people in said thread; they can go on without you). PM one of the moderators if you want to get your character back. You only get to do this once though; the next time it happens, you will not be given back your character. We want active users, not people who just want to say they're on 'so and so' many forums.

You are all on the 'In Danger' list until you reply, upon which you will be moved to the 'Safe' list. Some of you will recognize this format; it works, so I'm borrowing (read: stealing) it. Okay? Okay.

Those who are on an active hiatus are exempt. If you post a hiatus while the check is going on, you still have to reply to this if you want to keep your character.

~SAFE~
    Germania
    Mama Greece
    Belgium
    Prussia
    South Italy
    North Italy
    America
    France

DANGER
    England
    Netherlands

Last edited by Arista Karpusi on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed] Empty Re: Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed]

Post  Former Belgium Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 pm

;n;

-waves wildly-

Geez, the danger list looks so short...
    Gilbert Beilschmidt
    Gilbert Beilschmidt

Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed] Empty Re: Activity Check #2 [Ends December 7][Closed]

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey I'm still here, albeit not very active, sorry! D:
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:27 pm

I haven't kicked Gil's ass yet! D< Don't get rid of me!
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 pm

I am still here, so please don't scold me again.
    Former America
    Former America

Post  Former America Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am

Hey still here... I was with Greece and England in one, and I haven't seen either of them in awhile.

Then in the debate on I'm waiting for any sort of reply so I can post again.

I suppose I will just create a new thread as well in the American History section and see who shows up... I'm getting kinda lonely.

Last edited by Alfred F Jones on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just realized Greece is no longer with us)
    Former France
    Former France

Post  Former France Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 am

I-I'm still here!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 am