Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

2 posters

Matthew Williams application [Accepted]

Ca-na-da

Matthew Williams application [Accepted] Empty Matthew Williams application [Accepted]

Post  Ca-na-da Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Visitor Character for La Galleria d'arte Belle

Matthew Williams application [Accepted] Hetalia-45

Full Name: Matthew Williams

Hometown: Born in Ontario, Canada but raised in New York, America.

Personality: Matthew’s quite a bubbly person who loves to be around lots of people and friends. However, he’s not confident in himself, and when he is around people, he becomes shy. People often don’t notice he’s there, as he tends to blend in with the back ground. Matthew enjoys food just as much as the next guy, and though he doesn’t look it, he will gorge on pancakes, ice-cream and fizzy drinks.

He always walks around with his favorite stuffed animal, a polar bear called Kumajirou, whom he loves dearly. Matthew would talk to Kumajirou when he’s feeling lonely and in need of a good friend. He does have many friends on the internet, but he feels like they don’t know the real him and that if they did, they’d not want to be his friend any more… Also, Matthew will occasionally pluck up the courage to troll websites, but he’d feel really bad about it afterwards, he’d make a whole new account just to bitch about the troll posts.

Then afterwards, he’d feel like a complete loner and spend the day reading and not touching his computer.

Looks and Appearance: Matthew has gorgeous golden locks that bounce when he moves, one “special” curl at the front, which he likes a lot. He’s rather tall with pale skin and violet-blue eyes. The clothes he can often be found in are a read hoodie combined with baggy, ripped jeans and scuffed white trainers. Obviously, clothes are not a priority for him.

Interests: Reading fairy-tails, surfing the web, playing the guitar (But he’s still learning, and not terribly good), and playing with his toys~

When in a museum, what do they do?: Matthew will find an interesting picture or sculpture, read information about it, then sit down and sketch for half an hour. After that, he’ll move onto a new one, until he’s filled about five pages of his sketch book with pictures.

Are they still in school? If so, what grade?: *Stills* Uh, uh, uh… *Doesn’t know American schooling* Year 12? He’s 17, what does that usually put him in?!

Fears: Ghosts, arachnids, randomly losing all his clothing in school and have everyone laugh at him. This also ties in to the fear of people hating him. But other than that, he’s a pretty easy-going person.

Other: Matthew enjoys curling up by a fire to keep warm and sip hot chocolate, with his favorite kid’s cartoons and fluffy slippers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About you

Nickname/Name: Suzan Anderson (The fake name I give to supply teachers in school that I don’t like… 8D)
    Age: 15… (But what does age matter? I’m good and mature as a 20 year old. I believe.)
    Time-zone: GMT
    What should not be in the rules?: The lovely museum’s name translation.
    Other: You like? I spent ages trying to work out why this application was so much shorter and easier to complete than others… And then I realised it was lacking a role play sample section. Not that I mind, of course.

Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Matthew Williams application [Accepted] Empty Re: Matthew Williams application [Accepted]

Post  Arista Karpusi Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 pm

I like it~ There were a few places were the grammar was a little eh, but nothing too bad and certainly not the worst I've ever seen.

You are accepted deary~ Please make an account with your character's name and begin posting.
    Former Canada 2

Matthew Williams application [Accepted] Empty Re: Matthew Williams application [Accepted]

Post  Former Canada 2 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Thanks~
    Yeeeaaahh... I'll try harder in threads, naturally~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 pm